q-ga

Q Anon – Where We Go One We Go All 04/08/18

Q- Archives

1099

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 2706bb 958888
>>958655
Why did HUSSEIN PROTECT ISIS?
POTUS ISIS focus and destroy 1 year?
vs HUSSEIN 8 years?
vs GWB?
DC access.
Sold out.
Bring back the gallows!
Q
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 2706bb 958988

0568570F-2EA7-4162-A75F-4E….png

>>958888
No more!
Q
1098

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 2706bb 958655
>>958580
Dig.
Social media contacts?
Worked for WHO?
ACCESS level?
Find ALL pics.
Bigger than you know.
One example of many.
AWAN.
Q
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 2706bb 958888
>>958655
Why did HUSSEIN PROTECT ISIS?
POTUS ISIS focus and destroy 1 year?
vs HUSSEIN 8 years?
vs GWB?
DC access.
Sold out.
Bring back the gallows!
Q
1097
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 2706bb 958655
>>958580
Dig.
Social media contacts?
Worked for WHO?
ACCESS level?
Find ALL pics.
Bigger than you know.
One example of many.
AWAN.
Q
1096

Anonymous ID: b25668 958537

>>958466

Mouaz Moustafa
@SoccerMouaz
born Palestinian refugee, moved 2USA@12 world traveler,play futbol,worked n US House, Senate,Egyptian,Libyan, Syrian Revolution,Executive Director of @SyrianETF
Washington D.C.

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 1980e0 958554
>>958537
1094
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 1980e0 958033

A3589E21-85D1-4056-9DC7-5….jpeg

Flag.
SEC detail background.
All looking away.
‘TRUSTED’ close proximity.
Refugees who work/ed US House / Senate?
Traitor.
Q
1092

Anonymous ID: d23316 955898

mccainsyria3.jpg

Haven’t seen this one posted yet, photographer included
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 198500 955952
>>955898
We love phones!
No name should know better.
Q
1091

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 198500 955760
>>955656
Pictures leaked for this very moment.
Who/what is not pictured?
What forces shadowed No Name?
Contractors.
Special contractors.
What was delivered?
Smiles.
Exact location.
Exact.
Buildings E of spider web.
Spider web marker.
Open source.
Q
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 198500 955902
>>955760
https://www.politico.com/blogs/laurarozen/1209/Report_Blackwater_CEO_Eric_Prince_was_CIA_asset.html
Think Double.
Why are we confirming this publicly?
Why now?
Q
1090

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 198500 955656
>>955641
Location.
Exact location.
Q
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 198500 955760
>>955656
Pictures leaked for this very moment.
Who/what is not pictured?
What forces shadowed No Name?
Contractors.
Special contractors.
What was delivered?
Smiles.
Exact location.
Exact.
Buildings E of spider web.
Spider web marker.
Open source.
Q
1089

Anonymous ID: 448235 955641

ClipboardImage.png

>>955601
yea,
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 198500 955656
>>955641
Location.
Exact location.
Q
1087

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: f685ca 954819
>>954786
No name in Syria.
Timeline.
Purpose?
Who attended?
No name panic.
Health cover.
Fast.
Q
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: f685ca 954903
>>954819
You have more than you know.
Spider web.
Q
1086

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: f685ca 954786
https://www.wsj.com/articles/north-korea-ready-to-discuss-denuclearization-u-s-officials-say-1523213724
After all these years…….
No MSM positive media blast?
Think.
Now Syria?
Iran?
Russia flex through missile tech?
We started asking “coincidence?” long ago for a specific reason.
Those awake can finally SEE for themselves.
Conspiracy?
Have faith.
Trust the plan.
Q
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: f685ca 954819
>>954786
No name in Syria.
Timeline.
Purpose?
Who attended?
No name panic.
Health cover.
Fast.
Q
1084

Anonymous ID: c7d9d9 953050

>>953009

POTUS hunkering down today

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: a0205a 953077
>>953050
Situation Room.
Q
1082
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: a0205a 952914
POTUS & JFK JR.
Relationship.
Plane crash 1999.
HRC Senate 2000.
The “Start.”
Enjoy the show.
Q
1081

Anonymous ID: 446509 950959
>>950925
Putin is Russias President.
His job is to look after the Russian people.
Put yourself in his shoes.
He wants to win why not take advantage of his enemies.
Trump comes along.
Russia/Putin becomes our Ally
Xi becomes our Ally
Xi and Putin are also underattack by the deepstate which is rooted Globally
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e23926 951358
>>950959
POTUS NEVER telegraphs his moves.
Think logically.
Why did POTUS announce his intention to pull out of Syria?
Moves and countermoves.
These people are STUPID (& SICK).
Q

Source: The Sory of Q

Review By: SpaceShot76