On July 17, 2017, an emotional Elizabeth Beck joins Owen Shroyer with Infowars to discuss recent revelations in the death of Peter Smith and Beranton Whisenant.
Jared Beck is the attorney representing the plaintiffs in the DNC Fraud Lawsuit. Jared Beck’s wife, Elizabeth Beck, who is also an attorney in Florida speaks with Owen Shroyer about recent developments in the case.
Elizabeth outlines the recent developments and connections with the lawsuit. She starts by explaining some circumstances behind the death of Beranton Whisenant, a prosecutor who was found dead in Florida with trauma to the head. Beck proceeds to go over the timeline of events.
- Beranton Whisenant/ Jay Plotkin Jacksonville Connection– Jay Plotkin was Director of the
Chief Assistant State Attorney JaState Attorney’s office in Jacksonville Fl, from 1993- 2009. Until Jan of 2009, he supervised all aspects of an office of 100 attorneys and over 300 support staff. Mr. Beranton Whisenant was not a Miami native. He was a native of Jacksonville, Fl. He graduated from high school in 97 and worked as an Assistant State Attorney with both the 4th Judicial Circuit from 2004 to 2007. Mr. Whisenant and Mr. Plotkin worked at the state Attorney’s office at the same time.
- Jacksonville/ Mayo Clinic Connection– The Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville, FL.
- Mayo Clinic/ Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger Connection– A lawsuit was filed in 2015 in Federal Court in Jacksonville, FL in connection with an organ transplant case. The Judge presiding over that case was Judge Harvey Schlesinger.
- Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger/ Beranton Whisenant/ Jay Plotkin Connection– Jay Plotkin is Judge Slesinger’s son-in-law.
- Mr. Whisenant’s body was recovered on May 24, 2107. On June 8, 2017, Judge Schlesinger threw out the case against Mayo Clinic on summary judgment.
- Mayo Clinic/ Clinton Foundation Connection– A number of hospitals including Mayo Clinic and St. Vincent’s, co-sponsored a launch event in NE FL in connection with the Clinton Health Matters Initiative.
- Mayo Clinic/ High Government Officials Connection– The Ameritas Public trustees of the Mayo Clinic include:
- Thomas J. Brokaw (Tom Brokaw)
- Barbara P. Bush
- Richard B. Cheney (Dick Cheney)
- Thomas A. Daschel (Senator)
- Paul A. Bolker
- Mayo Clinic services include:
- Organ Transplants
- Bone Marrow Transplants
- Blood Transfusions
- Genetic Medicine
- Clinton Foundation/ Haiti Connection (Klaus Eiberwein/ Haiti Connection): Klaus Eiberwien is a former Haitian government official was found dead July 11, 2017 with a gunshot wound to the head at 4501 South Dixie Highway Quality Inn. (7.5 miles from Attorney Beck’s office).
- Peter Smith/ Mayo Clinic Connection – Mr. Smith who had been openly searching for the lost Clinton emails, took his own life in Minnesota near the Mayo Clinic at The Aspen Suites, across the street from the St. Mary’s Campus of the Mayo Clinic, which is primarily used by patients of the hospital. Mr. Smith left a “suicide note” stating that there was NO FOUL PLAY in his death and that he was committing suicide because his life insurance was expiring.
After breaking down the timeline of her research, Elizabeth Beck gets emotional after Owen Shroyer begins to ask questions about how she is handling the situation.
Beck breaks into tears and says:
“I don’t know what’s going on… I’m just a lawyer here… I don’t know what’s going on!”
In a previous interview with WNDTV on Jun 27, 2017, she expresses that her concerns are derived from the fact that TWO potential witnesses in her case have died; NOT COUNTING the deaths listed in the Shroyer interview.
1. The death of Process Server Sean Lucas: Elizabeth Beck states that he was her process server whom served Wasserman with the Lawsuit. The DNC moved to have the case dropped claiming they were served improperly, after-which Lucas was found dead. She states that Mr. Lucas was about to provide evidence to the court on service of process.
2. The death of Seth Rich: DNC Staffer whom was killed in a “botched” robbery. She states that she does not know who killed Seth Rich, but both Rich and Lucas were vital witnesses in her case against the DNC.
3. Elizabeth Beck also explains how her office received a call from someone using a voice disguiser asking about the case. The call was traced to the office of Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
View all DNC CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT court-filed documents
(available for download)
Sources: Infowars, Jampac & WNDTV